Friday, August 22, 2014

Katy Perry gets her nose pierced

Photo from: HDWALLPAPERZONE



Pop star, Katy Perry decided to get her nose pierced last Friday and wanted to share it with the world by posting a video on Instagram. The 29-year-old captioned the video, "Last time I did this I was on my own with a safety pin and a cube of ice at 13. This time I thought it was best I left it to the pro's. Sorry mom (again)". 

The singer is no stranger to bold fashion statements and beauty looks. In her Instagram video Perry doesn't react to the needle going through her nose at first but then she yells "Ow!". Perry has yet to release photos of herself wearing the nose ring. I'm sure Katy Perry will look great with the new addition to her nose! 

What do you guys think? Do you think the new nose jewellery will suit Katy Perry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions!